One student assistant position (60 hrs per month) is available at CARMAH (Centre for Anthropological Research on Museums and Heritage) at the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, to work in the project Mindscapes (Wellcome Trust, UK). The position will start as soon as possible and run until 30.06.2023 (when the project ends).
- Collaboration in the project “Mindscapes”
- Transcription, archive and literature research
- Website management
- Willingness to participate in organizing events and an exhibition in Gropius Bau
- Study of a field relevant to the field of activity
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Interest in the area of museums
- Knowledge of Office programmes
- Quick learning and independent mode of working
Please send your application by 10.12.2021 to Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik, Dr. des. Margareta von Oswald, Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin or in electronic form as one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure equality, applications from qualified women are particularly welcome. Severely disabled persons are given preference in case of equal suitability. Applications from people with a migration background are expressly welcome. As we do not return your documents, we kindly ask you to enclose only copies with your application.
Information on data protection law regarding the processing of your personal data in the context of the advertisement and selection process can be found on the homepage of Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin: https://hu.berlin/DSGVO.